||Main - Upper Pay Range
Our children are looking for us to find them a Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed. The position will be for a January start until the end of the Summer term. You will be working alongside a professional, supportive, hard-working and collaborative team. The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a teacher with proven experience, particularly in Year 2.
The successful applicant will need to be an inspirational and excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who:
- enjoys teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging
- is well organised and has the ability to work as part of an effective team
- has high expectations of themselves and of childen's attitudes to learning
- demonstrates a sound understanding of the infant curriculum requirements, especially Year 2
- is able to support children with differing abilities
- has a proven track record of using effective assessment and feedback to accelerate and secure children's progress.
In return we offer:
- an opportunity to join a nurturing, successful school
- excellent Continual Professional Development that will support you 'growing' in the direction you would like to aim for
- a range of quality resources to enhance your provision
- an experienced and extremely supportive team of staff who are passionate about working hard and doing the very best for our children, parents and community.
Applying for the job
Please see accompanying documentation for further details of the role.
Completed application forms should be returned to Nettleworth School by hand, by post (please ensure the correct postage is used so that your application is received on time), by email to email@example.com.
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and the school will not accept CVs in lieu of the application form.
About Nettleworth Infant and Nursery School
The school ethos is based upon nurture, collaboration, trust and respect. Teachers and teaching assistants provide outstanding role models, and professional development opportunities are abundant. The school environment is outstanding and provides excellent working conditions. At present (2020) our staff consists of 9 teachers, 1 head teacher, 17 teaching assistants, 3 administrative staff, 7 mid-day supervisors and 5 site staff.
Nottinghamshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will receive the County Council’s Safeguarding Policy that outlines the duties and responsibilities of the employer and all employees.
Nottinghamshire County Council, together with the recognised trade unions, is committed to the development of positive policies to promote equal opportunities in employment and in the delivery of our services. Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria of the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
Ley Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 8LD