Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS1, Primary
Fixed term (Maternity cover)
Up to UPS1
We are seeking to appoint a committed and ambitious teacher to cover a maternity leave in our foundation stage and Year 1 class. You will work alongside staff in the continuing development of teaching and learning within our school.
You will have:
• The potential to become an outstanding classroom practitioner
• committed to raising standards
• committed to your own learning and professional development
• an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
• a role model for our children
• supportive of the Christian ethos and values of the school
We will provide:
• hard working and supportive staff team
• friendly, and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• excellent opportunities for continuous professional development
• a well resourced and attractive learning environment
Applying for the job
An application form and diversity & equality form, along with other supporting information, accompany this advertisement.
Alternatively, you can contact the school office via email email@example.com or phone 01225 742663 to request an application pack. We accept applications via email or post (no CVs).
Interviews will take place on Monday 24th May 2021.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.