Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (14 weeks)
The Governing body are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic FS1 teacher to join our teaching team
We are seeking to employ a teacher who:
• Is an inspirational classroom practitioner with a passion for developing outstanding teaching and learning in EYFS
• Has a strong commitment to high standards of attainment and achievement for all children in EYFS
• Can lead and inspire a love of learning.
• Will promote creativity and take pride in creating an exciting learning environment
• Is committed to working in partnership with the whole school community
• Wants to Make a Difference.
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
• Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff.
• Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
• A happy and welcoming learning environment
Applications for this post are welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
Applying for the job
Application form to be returned to email@example.com
Local authority maintained school
254 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Anston Hillcrest Primary School
At Anston Hillcrest, we work together as a community to provide a happy, safe and secure learning environment where everyone is valued and shown respect. We strive for excellence through a curriculum which stimulates and excites the children’s imagination, motivates a desire to achieve and inspires a lifelong love of learning. Our values of respect, resilience, teamwork and kindness are at the heart of our school.
As a school, our motto is ‘Making a difference’. We aim to 'Make a difference' to our pupils and raise their awareness of real life issues which changes their outlook on the world and challenges them to make a difference to themselves, our community and the wider world.
Arranging a visit to Anston Hillcrest Primary School
Visits are welcomed outside of school hours. Please contact Karen Hayes, School Business Manager on 01909 550022 to arrange.