Teacher, Leadership, SEN specialist, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
Main Scale or UPS
We are looking for a full time teacher to join our team. The post is in Key Stage 2, paid on the Main or Upper Pay Scale and is a permanent position. For the right candidate, there is the possibility of a TLR payment with the role of SENCO. We are open to considering job-shares.
Why choose Brize Norton?
• fun-loving, friendly children who love interesting learning
• a close family feel in a small school
• a great team of colleagues
• an emphasis on the wider curriculum, and fun, as well as high standards (look at our website to see what we’ve been up to)
• no class over 30
• excellent support for early-career teachers from highly-experienced colleagues
What we are looking for
• commitment to ensuring every child does his/ her best
• a sense of humour and fun
• the willingness to work in a team and share your ideas and talents with others
Possible TLR for SENCO role, for the right candidate
Applying for the job
Please refer to the job description and person specification and apply using the ODST application form, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brize Norton Primary School is a friendly small school with enthusiastic children and staff. We believe in reaching the very highest standards and having a lot of fun while we are at it. We work hard and smile a lot.
Arranging a visit to Brize Norton Primary School
Because of the current circumstances, I am sorry that it is not possible to arrange visits, but please look at our website to get a feel for the school. You are welcome to contact the school office (01993 842488) to arrange for an informal chat with the headteacher, Anna Fairhurst. You are welcome to phone or email with any questions you may have.