Full Time Subject Lead of Culture & Values Curriculum Area
Tor Bridge High, Plymouth, Devon
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
Full Time Subject Lead of ‘Culture & Values’ Curriculum Area (TLR 2b)
Required for September 2020
Tor Bridge High in Plymouth, rated Good by Ofsted in March 2018, was described as having “an open and positive school culture”, “where pupils of different ages happily co-exist”.
Ours is a thriving school oversubscribed for the sixth year.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Humanities to lead our Culture & Values curriculum area. This is an integrated Religious Education/PSHE course studied from Year 9 by all students.
The successful candidate will able to teach across the Humanities disciplines at Key Stage 3. It is likely you will have experience of successfully delivering a Religious Studies qualification at Key Stage 4/5, but we do welcome applications from specialists in History or Geography who are willing to take up the challenge of leading this innovative and well respected subject area.
If you are:
• keen to join a school where you will be well supported and encouraged to improve your skills through regular practice development;
• passionate about inspiring learning in young people;
• innovative, hardworking and an excellent practitioner;
• consistent in their approach to teaching and learning;
• an excellent team player, looking for a role in a well led, organised and resourced Humanities Team;
We would be delighted to hear from you.
An information pack and application form is available from the School website (www.torbridge.net). For further details, or to arrange a visit, please contact tbh-hr@.torbridge.net
Closing date: noon on Tuesday 22nd April 2020
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will also be made with previous employers.
- Recruitment letter Subject Lead for Culture & Values TLR2b.docx  0.01 MB
- Culture Values TLR2b responsibility.docx  0.03 MB
- Pers Spec - Humanities Teacher.docx  0.01 MB
|School size||1248 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Tor Bridge High website (opens in a new window)|
Miller Way, Plymouth, Devon, PL6 8UN