The First Federation Trust is seeking to appoint, from January 2024, a 0.6 FTE, Class Teacher to teach a mixed Y3/Y4 class at Gatehouse Primary Academy to cover maternity leave and job share with an experienced teacher. The school is located on the coast in the heart of Dawlish, within easy access of the M5, A38 and A380.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who:
- Is committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcome
- Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be
- Has good curriculum knowledge
- Has a dedication towards a child-centred approach, with creative ideas for learning opportunities
We can offer the candidate:
- Great team working; within class, unit, key stage and school wide
- An exciting and innovative Trust that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential
- Collaborative support and ongoing professional development within our Multi Academy Trust
- Opportunities for future career development within our own school and across the schools within our Trust
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension through the Teachers Pensions Scheme
We offer you a supportive environment within a friendly team, with the added advantage of working closely with other schools within the Federation. All staff have access to a wide range of high quality courses and professional development. As a member of staff in the Trust, whether you are an ECT or experienced teacher, you will have access to continual professional development and leadership opportunities.
Visits to the school are recommended - please contact the school to book a visit on 01626 862605 or email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. Our Child Protection policy can be found on the school's website Policies | Gatehouse Primary Academy . All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
Closing date: Friday 6th October 2023. Interview date: Wednesday 11th October 2023.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.