- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS1 to UPS3
Geography Subject Leader
(Required for an October 2021 or January 2022 start)
Do you want to join an expanding, ambitious and modern secondary school in Kent, rated “Good” in the last Ofsted inspection of June 2018?
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and committed Geography teacher. A talented practitioner, who will relish the challenge of empowering students to exceed expectations and be instrumental in working within the Humanities team to move our teaching and learning experience forward.
Thamesview is a school where everyone is expected to do their best and our drive to improve means staff can really make their mark and develop professionally. We are proud to develop both academic and vocational qualifications to ensure all our students achieve their full potential.
We benefit from a new school building that provides innovative learning environments and state of the art ICT equipment.
We are committed to providing high quality learning experiences for our children and supporting our staff through excellent CPD opportunities and bespoke leadership pathways. We are looking for candidates with drive and wanting to progress quickly.
As a school, we can offer you:
• A friendly place to work holding the Silver Kent & Medway Workplace Wellbeing Award, where all members of staff are valued as people as well as professionals
• Active support with your career development.
• Regular, research driven CPD opportunities.
• Students that are proud of their school
• Modern and expanding learning facilities.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be a strong practitioner with a passion for their subject
• Be enthusiastic and able to demonstrate innovative and creative teaching practices
• Be eager to inspire and motivate students to exceed expectations
• Have high aspirations for all students, is passionate about learning and can contribute new and creative ideas to the Geography curriculum.
• Be prepared to develop and support curriculum design
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please visit our website www.thamesviewsch.co.uk or email our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
Appointment to this post will require an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job post has expired.