Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- SCP 4 £23,421
Graduate Data Analyst job summary
All Saints Catholic College is an over-subscribed, mixed secondary school in the heart of North Kensington. We pride ourselves on the strong reputation for outstanding teaching and exceptional results.
The diversity within our school is a key strength and allows students to acknowledge each other’s differences whilst at the same time celebrating them. The greatest ambassadors of our school are our students who demonstrate and model excellent behaviour as well as attitudes to learning.
We are a small school but with this comes a great strength. We are able to offer smaller teaching groups as well as ensuring that we get to know learning needs intricately. We aim to ensure that we offer a safe but joyous learning environment to all of our students so that that they can find the confidence to flourish during their time at All Saints.
All Saints Catholic College are seeking to appoint an individual with a desire and enthusiasm for delivering on the effective use and analysis of data in school. School data can help to positively impact on the educational experience of all pupils giving them the opportunities to choose from a broader range of pathways for life. We want someone who is experienced in the impactful use of data to join our team and help support our pupils and staff achieve their potential.
We are looking for Data Analyst who:
• Data Analysis and Systems – ensure the effective management, recording and analysis of the School’s data including operational information, student’s academic and pastoral data, and the subsequent communication of the data analysis to allow for effective decision making.
• Quality Assurance and Compliance - ensure that the School complies with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements relating to the use and communications of data held by the School.
• Team Player - establish positive relationships with staff to enable high quality data and data analysis can be communicated effectively.
• Will support the Mission of the school.
• Is well organised, committed to high standards and wants to make a real impact on teaching and learning.
• Will be forward thinking and innovative.
• Will have the energy, drive and ambition to inspire staff and students to develop their potential
• Willingness to undertake training in data programmes such as Microsoft Power Bi.
This is an important appointment for the school community and you will be expected to work with and support the Headteacher and other staff in leading the school forward in its next stage of developments to secure sustained and continuous improvement.
Please apply by writing completing the application form and a support letter of application to Rosa Lagunas (firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining your reasons for wanting this post.
All Saints Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
Applying for the job
Please go onto our website and complete the forms on our vacancies page.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.