Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- SCP 4 £23,421
Graduate Internship - Teaching Assistant job summary
All Saints Catholic College is an over-subscribed, mixed secondary school in the heart of North Kensington. We pride ourselves on the strong reputation for outstanding teaching and exceptional results.
The diversity within our school is a key strength and allows students to acknowledge each other’s differences whilst at the same time celebrating them. The greatest ambassadors of our school are our students who demonstrate and model excellent behaviour as well as attitudes to learning.
We are a small school but with this comes a great strength. We are able to offer smaller teaching groups as well as ensuring that we get to know learning needs intricately. We aim to ensure that we offer a safe but joyous learning environment to all of our students so that that they can find the confidence to flourish during their time at All Saints.
We are looking to recruit Graduate Internship - Teaching Assistants:
• To provide support to SEND students in the classroom or on a one to one basis.
• To contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school and meeting the needs of the children;
• Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities for all;
• To be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other visitors;
• To make a positive contribution to the Catholic life of the school.
We can offer you:
• Students who are inspired by the Catholic spirit inherent in everything that they do, with a good attitude to learning, and who benefit from a broad curriculum with a wide range of enrichment activities
• Students who make good progress
• Students who feel happy, safe and supported in our care and are valued as individuals
• An expanding, oversubscribed school
• A brand new build open from September 2021
• A workplace with young, dynamic, enthusiastic and sociable staff
• A bespoke CPD programme for all staff and exciting opportunities
• An exciting, vibrant location in North Kensington, two minute walk from Portobello Road
All Saints Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
Applying for the job
Please go onto our website and complete the forms on our vacancies page.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.