MPS/UPS depending on experience (£32,157 - £50,935 per annum)
Bishop Thomas Grant is an 11-18 Mixed Catholic Voluntary-Aided School. The school is highly oversubscribed and was judged to be outstanding in each category by Ofsted in October 2014 and in our Section 48 inspection in November 2017. The school is in an exciting phase of development having been given the opportunity to offer new T Level qualifications from 2022 in the following pathways: Business Administration, Digital and Health. This brings with it exciting opportunities for the future. The school enjoys an enviable reputation in the local and wider communities for its exceptionally high standards in all areas of pupil achievement supported by a dynamic Catholic ethos, with Gospel values at its heart, which permeates all aspects of school life.
Why apply for this position?
• Our school has an outstanding ethos and environment for learning
• The Business Studies Department achieves outstanding results at Key Stages 4 and 5, significantly above national averages
• We are committed to developing the talents and potential of all our staff and place great emphasis on their wellbeing, personal development and CPD
• Bishop Thomas Grant is a hugely oversubscribed school (in excess of 1000 Applications for 180 Year 7 places)
• Our school provides outstanding pastoral support. This helps all students to remain engaged and motivated to learn. Their exceptionally positive attitude to learning is a major contribution to their achievement
• Students behave extremely well in and out of the classroom. They feel safe and show high levels of respect for each other, their staff and the school environment
• Parents have very positive views about how well the school cares for their children and enables them to achieve very highly
• Our Sixth Form is outstanding
Bishop Thomas Grant School operates rigorous safeguarding procedures. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Applicants do not have to be Catholic, but should be committed to working within the Catholic ethos of the school. If you have any questions regarding the post, please contact the Headteachers PA, Mrs J Sylvia: email@example.com .
Early applications are advised as we will interview suitable candidates once an application has been received. Please email applications to Mrs J Sylvia.
TLR 2 (£4,480)
Applying for the job
Please complete and return the application form to the Headteachers PA, Mrs Jacqueline Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.