Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
£31,211 – £38,261 (FTE)
We are looking for an inspirational Head of Business to join our growing school. We are passionate about providing the best opportunities for young people, bringing the curriculum to life with an innovative approach using real life business problem-solving skills and embracing business-like learning behaviours.
UTC Oxfordshire is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will meet the person specification and will be required to apply for a DBS disclosure and complete the relevant safeguarding training.
We can offer:
• A unique curriculum
• Focused teaching – only KS4 and KS5
• An environment where the emphasis is on high quality teaching and employment outcomes
• Outstanding facilities and cutting-edge ICT and technology to support learning
• An opportunity to develop your teaching career
• Commitment to professional development
• Fully supported laptop provided with latest software to simplify your workload.
Applying for the job
For further information and to apply, please visit our website. All applications to be made by completing our application form, CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews: 11 May 2021
331 pupils enrolled
14 to 19
About UTC Oxfordshire
UTC Oxfordshire is a specialist science and engineering school which works to ensure students have the skills, knowledge and experience that leading employers are looking for, as well as achieving their academic potential. Our school hours are 8.30am to 4pm. UTC Oxfordshire is centrally located with excellent transport links close by.
Arranging a visit to UTC Oxfordshire
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please call 01235 391587.