This job expired on 6 October 2022
Job start date
1 January 2023
6 October 2022 at 9am
16 September 2022
About Washwood Heath Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1745 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Washwood Heath Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Washwood Heath Academy is a relatively new All Through Academy (Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form) in the East of Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Geography team and contribute to a Faculty that seeks to provide a first class education for all of its learners. In order for all learners to achieve academic excellence, we deliver a knowledge-rich curriculum where teachers are the experts and their role it is to convey their knowledge and expertise to pupils. We believe that all pupils are entitled to learn about ‘The best, which has been thought and said’ (Matthew Arnold).
Our school is in a central location, with wonderful and enthusiastic students, amazing staff who always go the extra mile for their classes. Our friendly, family feel is part of the reason that parents choose Washwood Heath Academy for their children and a significant number of staff are long term employees. We are part of the Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust which is a family of local schools located within 15 minutes of one another: 4 Primary schools, 2 Secondary schools and 1 All-through school. This will give you the opportunity to grow and develop professionally with a fantastic Academy Trust that is very supportive and collaborative with a strong sense of community.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and positive school with children who are respectful and willing to learn.
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their potential, irrespective of their ability.
• A supportive and forward thinking Leadership team, consisting of ‘Leaders that know their school very well’ Ofsted 2020.
• A supportive and forward thinking Core Team of Directors and Trustees.
• A dynamic, dedicated and hard-working team of teachers and support staff who want the best for children.
• Confident, friendly and aspirational children who are willing to learn.
• A commitment to your continued professional development and wellbeing.
• Be part of the Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust that provides a full suite of benefits and rewards to support wellbeing including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, access to wellbeing advice, cycle to work scheme, contribution to glasses for DSE users.
• Onsite parking.
• A wonderful opportunity to make your own mark!
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed