The successful candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Relevant teaching experience in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of the work and responsibilities attached to this post.
- Commit to professional self-development, through participation in in-service training as necessary for the successful carrying out of the job.
As a TPLT employee, you will have access to incredible employee benefits, including -
- The PLaTform- Access to our dedicated wellbeing centre & exclusive shopping discounts.
- Healthshield- A fully funded Healthcare Scheme which provides services such as a 24/7 GP Line & Healthcare cashback.
- Discounted nursery feesat our Academy pre schools.
- CPD opportunitiesboth internally & externally.
- A very friendly school communitywith dedicated, supportive & inspiring colleagues.
As part of this role, you will;
- Contribute to the progress and successful implementation of the academy and Departmental Developments Plans with specific responsibility for the Maths department.
- To lead a team of teachers in the delivery of the subject within the department, ensuring high quality learning experiences within the classroom.
- To develop and enhance the teaching practice of teachers in the department.
- To promote the faculty as a subject across the academy.
This job post has expired.