Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy. We are seeking an excellent, innovative practitioner, who is committed to raising the achievement and enjoyment of learners in English. The successful applicant will be an experienced teacher and an aspiring or experienced middle leader.
• are able to lead and develop a team of good and committed teachers
• have a clear record of, and vision for, raising standards of pupil attainment in English through outstanding teaching and learning, and rigorous monitoring and review
• are committed to your professional development
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
• students who are well-behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic
• very supportive colleagues
• excellent professional development and guidance
• a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
TLR1 (by negotiation)
Applying for the job
You can find out more about this role by obtaining a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk or by contacting Mrs S Caffel, Personnel Assistant on 01933 221415, or firstname.lastname@example.org
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.