- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L8 - L10 (£50,151 - £52,723)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a pioneering and inventive Head of Mathematics to lead our team in driving opportunities for all across the curriculum.
You will support the school’s ethos for providing a restorative approach with the commitment to raise achievement of pupils at all levels.
We celebrate success and encourage all pupils to develop broader life skills, investing in the whole child. We are incredibly proud of the achievements of all our pupils and trust that you will feel the same as we work together to ensure the successful future for them.
Being part of our Trust family we can offer:
• An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Alliance Leading Learning
• An enthusiastic and supportive team
• A collaborative approach across our family of Trust schools
Our successful candidates should:
• Deliver outstanding classroom practice
• Demonstrate strong communication and organisation skills to lead and manage effectively
• Evidence a proven record of raising standards and achievement for all
• Exhibit an understanding of leading successful transition, progression and achievement across all key stages
Applying for the job
For further information or to apply for the post please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.