|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £34,302 to £50,419|
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Head of Department to lead and manage staff, students and the curriculum to secure outstanding outcomes for all our students.
You will have a proven record of raising attainment and accelerating progress. Your previous experience as a leader is less important to us than your clear vision on what can be achieved for our students and your team of committed and dedicated staff as well as your ability to motivate and inspire.
Our successful Maths department has an excellent track record. Student engagement and our shared expectations are high. That is why our students consistently achieve well above the national average.
Salary: MPS/UPS plus TLR 1, £9929 per annum
Essential educational requirements
GCSE's including Maths
A' Levels including Maths A level
Degree preferably in Maths
Essential skills and experience
Experienced teacher of maths
- Continuous Professional Growth, a unique approach to appraisal and professional development
- Access to coaching and mentoring from within and beyond the Trust
- A well-qualified, ambitious and caring staff team who are committed to the Hayesbrook School’s future success
- Discounted gym/leisure membership
- Access to free financial and pension advice
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing portal.
|School size||440 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Hayesbrook School website (opens in a new window)|
About The Hayesbrook School
Brook Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 2PH