Head of PE
21 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
- MPS/UPS +TLR
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an inspirational teacher who:
- Has commitment to and an understanding of quality education
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Is an outstanding teacher
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
- Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
- Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive.
- Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
- You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority.
- A fantastic location with excellent transport links including the DLR, Elizabeth line and main line railways
St Ursula’s is an outstanding, highly oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school with a reputation for excellence. We are strongly committed to the ongoing professional development of all staff. We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants. Full details including our teacher application form can be found on the school website www.stursulas.com. Completed applications and / or any enquiries should be sent to Diane Williams, email@example.com. Please note that we are only able to accept fully completed school application forms, stand-alone CVs will not be accepted.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 21st May 2023 (midnight). Interviews will be held on week commencing 22nd May 2023.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Ursula's Convent School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 634 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Ursula's Convent School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 8584613
St Ursula's Convent School is an Ofsted outstanding, oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school situated in Greenwich, London. We cater for girls aged 11-16 years. Our beautiful site comprises of a mixture of new and aging buildings. Students at St Ursula’s are very well behaved and the Catholic ethos of the school encourages a very pleasant working environment.
Arranging a visit to St Ursula's Convent School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London