you a passionate and enthusiastic Teacher of Religious Education who places
students at the heart of everything you do? Are you an aspiring middle or
senior leader who wants to be part of the transformation of St John Fisher? We
invite applications from teachers who share our vision for delivering World
Class Catholic education and are ready to
take their next steps in their career, to lead our RE department and the
Catholic Life of the school.
is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to take a pivotal role in driving the future of this
Academy on its journey to becoming a ‘great’ school. The successful candidate
will have enjoyed a range of experiences to date that will have prepared
them for this role. They will be an outstanding Religious Education teacher who can demonstrate a track
record of raising standards and
importantly, be child centred and
able to inspire young people to be
the best that they can be. The
successful candidate will have the highest expectations
for our young people, staff and our wider community, underpinned by our
Catholic ethos and mission and aligned with our Catholic values.
St John Fisher Catholic Voluntary Academy is an 11 – 18 school
and part of the Blessed Peter Snow Catholic Multi- Academy Trust.
you want to work in an Academy where
you can make a real difference to
young people’s life chances, whilst working within a partnership of Academies, committed to
cooperation and collaboration to unlock talent and fulfill potential, then this post is just right
for you. In return you will be supported
and encouraged to develop further and
enjoy a long and rewarding career working across the Blessed Peter Snow
Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
you would like an informal conversation about this opportunity and / or to
arrange a visit, please contact Anastasia Greenonaemail@example.com
- hasvision,energyandenthusiasmforteachingand learning
- theopportunitytoworkina rapidly improvingAcademywith a talented and committed team of staff
- isproactive,innovativeandfocusedonstudent outcomes
- adynamicandthrivingstudentbodywhodeservethe best
- isaninspirational,ambitiousReligious Educationteacherwith excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- hasaproventrackrecordofdeliveringandshaping high quality outcomes for young people
- isanadvocateofpartnershipworkingandcommunity engagement
- excellent career opportunities and access to a comprehensiveprogrammeofprofessionallearning and development
- isahighlyeffectiveclassroompractitionerwith excellent student outcomes and high expectations of all learners and professionals
- has an appreciation for and commitment to broadeningtheexperiencesofyoungpeople
This job post has expired.