The Golden Thread Alliance is seeking an enthusiastic and inspirational Head of School for Culverstone Green Primary School. We are looking for our Head of School to be someone with the skills, knowledge and attitude to build upon the school’s successes and strong stakeholders to take the school on the next stage of its journey.
Working closely with the Executive Headteacher, the Senior School Improvement Lead and the Deputy CEO you will not only lead the school but will be part of a Trust Heads Strategic team.
The successful applicant will be working with committed, talented, and dynamic staff, whom have share our school values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Resilience, Equality and Aspiration which are woven through the school’s curriculum and all we do.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- People centred – will fit well within the team, whilst having empathy for the countless challenges that our families and staff encounter on a daily basis.
- Hardworking and dedicated – understanding the variety and complexity of the role, whilst also acknowledging the extended working hours that are required on occasions.
- An expert at multi-tasking – the role has many levels, working with a multitude of people to work with, and lots to achieve on a daily and weekly basis, as well as to achieve longer term goals.
- Loyal and committed – someone who sees themselves up for a rewarding and challenging journey.
- A reflective communicator – loves listening to all stakeholders and thrives on solving problems.
- Fun – without doubt, in this role you are going to have to have a sense of humour!
Above everything, the successful candidate will not only know and understand our Trust Values, but will be able to articulate clearly and passionately, how these values will be lived by you - every day.
If you are the right person for this role, then we hope you will apply.We pride ourselves on being a supportive employer, with a strong voice for the teaching profession as a whole. We live by our values–and “family first” means that as well as two additional paid leave days (Family Days), we have a range of benefits to demonstrate how much we value each and every colleague.
Learn all about the Golden thread Alliance, including our Values and Pledges as well as out individual academy videos click here Gallery | The Golden Thread Alliance (golden-thread.org)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Please be aware that schools are also required to undertake online recruitment checks on shortlisted candidates under changes to Keeping Children Safe in Legislation.
This job post has expired.