We are seeking to appoint a Head of Science from January
2024 or sooner. As Head of Faculty, you will oversee the organisation and
accountability of the faculty within the Academy, specifically to achieve the
best outcomes for all students.
Do you have the enthusiasm for teaching and
learning that motivates students?
If so, we are looking to appoint a colleague who
- A talented and dynamic teacher to inspire our
students from KS3 and KS4
- Highly motivated, innovative and committed to
achieving outstanding results
- A qualified teacher and a good/outstanding
- Keen to join a highly collaborative faculty with
This is a
high-profile role that will give the successful applicant the opportunity to
showcase their organisational and leadership skills. As a result of the
additional tasks and workload associated with this role, there is a TLR 1B payment
to accompany the post.
Haven High cares passionately for staff and students alike and
takes great pride in ‘working together as a team’. The school is diverse and
popular, set within a friendly town community at the very heart of
Haven High Academy is a popular, well-resourced and oversubscribed
secondary school based in the heart of Boston, Lincolnshire.
Benefits of working at our Academy include:
- Access to our online benefits package including discounts at
supermarkets and leading retailers
- Access to our employee benefit schemes including electric car
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistant programme which includes
counselling and GP phone and video consultations
For more information about working at Haven High Academy, please
watch our recruitment video by following the link: https://youtu.be/W1ThbT7gOlg
This job post has expired.