Head of Social Sciences
5 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
26 March 2023 at 11:59pm
10 March 2023
- Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Full time Permanent
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS/UPS with TLR 2B
What skills and experience we're looking for
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
Please visit www.dixonsaa.com or call us on 01274 089890 and speak to A Watson, HR, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
What the school offers its staff
Why choose Dixons Allerton Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on students being scholarly
- Weekly coaching and CPD
- Highly visible senior leadership team
- High staff morale
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of happiness, industry and responsibility and completely committed to our mission: to ensure our students leave saying "I developed good moral principles and achieved exceptional outcomes that allowed me to have ambitious life choices"
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 16 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 10 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Visit our YouTube channel to learn more about our approaches and culture.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Dixons Allerton Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1958 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Dixons Allerton Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01274 089890
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bradford and West Yorkshire