We are seeking a qualified teacher to join our highly successful, flourishing and over-subscribed academy as Head of Year.
We offer a warm, welcoming and highly supportive working environment as well as a highly bespoke CPD package, progression routes, the opportunity to teach KS5, and many staff benefits, including;
- A range of employee benefits from health and wellbeing partner Vivup, including savings across UK major retailers and deposit free car leasing
- Free use of the fully equipped fitness gym
- The best professional development to support your career, including a comprehensive induction programme with trust wide career opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
- Free confidential staff advice and counselling service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Discounts at major retailers including up to 10% off at major retailers such as Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer, Costa, First Choice holidays and many more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Negotiable relocation package
In addition, travel to us is easy with free onsite parking and mainline train station less than half a mile away.
This is a fantastic opportunity to appoint an inspirational Head of Year within our highly successful and over-subscribed Academy.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner with a genuine desire to secure the best possible outcomes for all students, providing academic and pastoral support and liaising with parents/carers.
If you would like to discuss the role further, you can contact Mrs Julie Damps, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org,
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early should we receive a high number of applicants.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.