This job expired on 16 October 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
16 October 2023 at 9am
29 September 2023
About Denbigh School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1774 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Denbigh School website (opens in new tab)
Are you an inspirational, enthusiastic and committed teacher who is looking for the next exciting step in your career?
The Denbigh Alliance is a growing and successful MAT and you will teach across the age, key stage and ability ranges. You must have a passion for teaching and have strong subject knowledge.
Denbigh can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a welcoming, dynamic and dedicated community.
• Staff development and well-being is important to us and we offer excellent staff benefits, including pension schemes, an Employee Assistance Programme, social events, staff breakfast, annual flu jabs and discounted gym membership.
• The opportunity to join a growing and successful MAT which has recently been awarded a new school on the western expansion area in Milton Keynes.
• The knowledge that you are making a difference to students lives.
• Opportunities for exciting career development, including a subsidised MA Programme
A bit about us:
The Denbigh Alliance has a track record of delivering academic success in subjects which offers students a real currency to progress into higher education or employment. We consistently outperform the Milton Keynes and national averages in terms of the results our students achieve. This academic success is built on the supportive, well-disciplined and dynamic learning environment we provide, which enables our students to focus on their studies. We believe that for a School to succeed there needs to be a genuine spirit of partnership between students, the School and parents.
We are a Teaching School, Maths Hub, Computing Hub and SCITT and amongst the best in the country in terms of raising standards, both within our Trust and in the schools that we support.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed