£62,570 - £72,497 L17 - L23
This vacancy arises upon the retirement of our long-serving Headteacher, Helena Cusack at the end of the Summer Term 2021.
We are seeking:
• a practising and committed Catholic with a secure understanding of Catholic Education
• a determined and resilient professional with a proven track record of successful leadership
• an impressive and influential character with the ability to inspire and motivate pupils, parents, staff and governors
• a dependable candidate who will build upon the exemplary standards at St Mary’s, with the ability to develop and implement strategic goals
In return, we offer you:
• an Outstanding, well-established school with an exceptional Catholic ethos
• happy, well-motivated children from diverse backgrounds who are proud of their school
• a dedicated, talented and experienced team of staff
• a supportive and committed governing body who are fully engaged in the life of the school and its stated aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the appointment at the start of the Autumn Term 2021.
Applying for the job
For an application pack please email CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk quoting the job reference number ES2162.
Only CES forms will be accepted.
Completed application forms should be emailed to CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk by the closing date.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
420 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Mary's Catholic Primary School
St Mary's is a mixed, oversubscribed, 2 form entry Catholic Primary School for children aged 4 to 11, with capacity for 420 children.
Our Catholic ethos is embedded in all that we do, and we strive to ensure that our pupils' experience of Catholic Life is rich and meaningful. We are proud to share a unique relationship with our neighbouring parish of St Mary's, and indeed the wider community of Harborne.
Chair of Governors: Mr David Collins
Head Teacher: Miss Helena Cusack
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Catholic Primary School
Informal visits to our school are welcomed. Please telephone Tracy Vincent, Strategic Business Manager, on 0121 464 2141 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.