The Trust seek to appoint a Head Teacher at its Eastfield Primary School from 1st January 2020. The role of Head Teacher at Eastfield is an excellent opportunity for experienced Head Teachers or those who are looking to further their career.
The Trust seek candidates who exude a nurturing and caring manner who will listen to the community in order to drive the school forwards. The Head Teacher for Eastfield will embrace the journey of unlocking the individual for each child, ensuring that the capability and character is nurtured to allow them to grow into young adults who easily recognisable as a well-rounded individual.
Headship is a uniquely challenging and rewarding role and finding the right school and the right people to work alongside is a big decision. We seek an individual who is passionate about their work and committed to the ethos of the Trust and Eastfield.
Essential educational requirements
NPQH is desirable
Willing to work towards NPQH
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Please see the person specification
- Work within a supportive environment via Trust Team and Head Teacher colleagues
- Access to the Trust's STEP Teaching School
- Access to Trust's Wellbeing platform that provides advice and support for employees and family members
About Eastfield Primary School
- Eastfield Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 8FP
- Eastfield Primary School website (opens in a new window)