Having developed the school positively over the previous nine years, our head teacher is moving to a larger school. Governors are now seeking to recruit the right leader to continue to take the school forward and build on our existing strengths. We would like our new head teacher to:
• Be child-focussed, ensuring that quality-first teaching underpins the best provision for all children
• Be visible, keen to nurture our positive relationships with families
• Maximise the impact that our hard-working, dedicated staff team has on children’s learning
• Further build children’s confidence and love of learning, ensuring that they achieve high standards
• Maintain positive links within the community and beyond
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Applying for the job
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 19th May at 4pm
Shortlisting will take place: Thursday 20th May and candidates invited to interview informed as soon as possible thereafter.
Provisional dates for interview: 25th/26th May.
Local authority maintained school
111 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Everton Primary School
Everton is a small village school serving the village of Everton on the outskirts of Doncaster, South Yorkshire. The highly-regarded school was over-subscribed for reception places for September 2021 and has a popular nursery. Most other year groups are full. The school enjoys a positive relationship with collaboration partner schools, though this headship vacancy is for the substantive head teacher role at Everton Primary alone.
Arranging a visit to Everton Primary School
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to view our school. To arrange an appointment please contact our School Manager Keely Bailey on 01777 817350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be requested from and returned to Keely Bailey using the email address above.