This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 5pm
13 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £62,561 and £72,483
- Leadership scale : 15-21
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Governors are looking for someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and ethical principles and values.
- Has a clear understanding and vision of Catholic education and has the ability to further develop the Catholic life of the school – someone who has high ambitions for all staff and pupils while nurturing their growth, well-being and faith formation.
- Has an ambitious drive and high expectations of achievement for all pupils through a stimulating and challenging curriculum.
- Is a natural, caring and committed leader who has the motivation, organisation and the inter-personal skills to inspire pupils, staff, parents and the wider school community.
- A determined leader who can take the school through its next developmental stage as a new member of the St Teresa of Calcutta Multi-Academy Company, by building deep collaborations with the other schools and partner organisations.
- Understands the geographical location of the school and is culturally aware of the wider community the school serves.
- An open, honest and effective communicator who is approachable and leads by example, taking ownership of the school and is recognised in the community as the ‘Face of the School’.
- A visionary leader with energy, resilience and a forward-thinking, positive outlook.
- Considers that the safety of the children and staff are paramount at all times.
What the school offers its staff
In return the school will offer the successful candidate
- Happy pupils who have a thirst for learning and are a delight to teach;
- A supportive governing body who are committed to the school and will support your continuing professional development.
- A well-established innovative and exciting curriculum designed around Catholic Social Teaching.
- A warm, welcoming, friendly, hard-working and talented team of staff whom, at all levels, are dedicated to making a difference to the children in their care.
- A school building and grounds in a good condition physically.
- A unique opportunity to fulfil your vocation in education.
Further details about the role
Informal visits to the school are welcomed and will be conducted by the current Headteacher. To visit, please contact Janet Tibbits on the school telephone number or at email@example.com
The full application pack, including the required Catholic Education application form and supplementary forms, are available on the school website at http://www.stvincentsbham.co.uk/vacancies/
Closing Date: Noon on Monday 20th March 2023 Shortlisting: Tuesday 21st March 2023
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to safeguarding
About St Vincent's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 222 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
St. Vincent’s Catholic Primary is a one-form entry, successful, multi-cultural school in the heart of Birmingham, with a proven track record of helping children overcome barriers to learning and offering academic strength and pastoral care which makes a difference to the lives of our children and families.
Arranging a visit to St Vincent's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Barr View Primary & Nursery Academy
Aldridge Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B44 8NT
St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School
Hobmoor Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B25 8QL
Lickey Hills Primary School and Nursery
Old Birmingham Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B45 8EU
Sir John Moore Church of England Primary School
101 Top Street, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 7AH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands