3 days remaining to apply
Start date details
January 2024 or earlier
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
3 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Permanent, full-time
- L11-L17 (£56,796-£65,699)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking a new Headteacher that:
- Will uphold our values of kindness, peace, friendship, respect, creativity and forgiveness.
- Will ensure that Midhurst CofE Primary School continues to provide for the whole child, their family and the school community.
- Is a skilled practitioner who can model excellent teaching to other staff.
- Will embody our Christian ethos, values and culture in pursuit of our vision.
- Will develop and respect the diverse and inclusive ethos of our school.
- Will continue and even build on the existing strong links with the local community.
What the school offers its staff
Find out more?
Our staff would love to show you around the school so you can see us in action. To arrange a visit, please contact our school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01730 813526
Please visit our website and read our accompanying Recruitment Pack to get more of a feel for our school and its surroundings.
Please also read our attached Privacy Notice explaining how we will process your data and retain it in our records.
Further details about the role
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please submit your application using the form with a supporting statement with no more than two sides of A4.
Please return your completed application form and supporting letter to the clerk to governors Jane Cain at email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Monday 12th June 2023.
Closing date for applications: 12noon Monday 12th June 2023
Shortlisting will take place on: Thursday 15th June 2023
Interviews will take place on: Monday 26th June 2023 and Tuesday 27th June 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 70.9 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Midhurst CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 202 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Midhurst CofE Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01730 813526
Midhurst CofE Primary School in Midhurst, West Sussex is a friendly, single-form entry school situated in the beautiful South Downs National Park
Arranging a visit to Midhurst CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Headteacher, King’s Academy Northern Parade
King's Group Academies
Crofton Road, Portsmouth, PO2 0NT
St George's Beneficial Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School
Hanover Street, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3BN
Seymour Primary School
Seymour Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9ES
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Sussex