|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L18 - L24|
Headteacher - Bloxham Primary School
Due to the retirement of our longstanding Headteacher, the Governing Body are seeking to appoint a visionary leader and communicator as their new Headteacher from September 2021.
Bloxham Church of England Primary School is a two-form entry school for 420 pupils in north Oxfordshire, situated just three miles from Banbury with easy access to London and Birmingham via the M40.
We are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who:
• Places the wellbeing and nurture of children at the centre of school life
• Can demonstrate innovative, nurturing and intelligent leadership
• Is an outstanding communicator
• Is not afraid to implement change where needed
As a school, we offer:
• Eager and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• The challenge of leading our school into its next phase of development
• A beautiful, well-connected location with a strong community in a rural environment
• A dedicated team of teaching and support staff
• A supportive and challenging Governing Body
Applying for the job
Please complete an application form and return it to email@example.com by the closing date of 2 November 2020 12 noon.
Application form is available on our school website www.bloxhamprimary.co.uk
Interview date 17 November 2020
- HT_Recruitment_Pack_Final.pdf  1.19 MB
|School type||Local authority maintained school, Church of England|
|School size||421 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Bloxham Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01295 720224|
About Bloxham Church of England Primary School
Arranging a visit to Bloxham Church of England Primary School
Due to the impact of COVID-19 – any preliminary visits to school will be arranged outside the times when children are in school. Alternatively, virtual visits can be arranged.
For queries about the post, and to arrange a time to visit the school please contact the Chair of Governors, John Jackson - firstname.lastname@example.org. or telephone the school office on 01295 720224.
Bloxham Primary Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all young people, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The school follows safer recruitment practices to protect children. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Tadmarton Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 4HP
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed