L24 to L32 (£82,277 to £98,355)
We are looking to appoint an inspirational leader with a strong and proven commitment to inclusion to build on the strengths of the school.
Our new Headteacher will:
• be values-led and passionate about children’s learning, keen to see every child inspired to succeed
• have vision, commitment and high expectation, leading by example
• be effective in motivating and managing staff through high support and high challenge and able to build lasting relationships with all our stakeholders
• enjoy shaping and delivering a broad, balanced, innovative and creative curriculum
• have the skills to make logical and well-reasoned decisions in the best interests of the school and its community
In short, our school is looking for a dynamic, personable leader to continue this community school's exciting journey as it evolves and develops. We look forward to meeting you!
Applying for the job
Please visit the school website to obtain a copy of the application form:
Email your completed application form to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
588 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Ben Jonson Primary School
Ben Jonson is a welcoming, ambitious and inclusive three-form entry community primary school for children between the ages of four eleven. The school’s greatest asset our children, who are happy, curious, hardworking motivated to do their best. They eager learn make most opportunities participate in range trips, projects extra-curricular activities. Their parents carers take every opportunity support engage with child’s learning. Our curriculum well-resourced enhanced by specialist teaching music, art, dance, computing design technology. beautiful, spacious modern building that allows us provide rich stimulating environment where learning flourishes. commitment arts palpable as you walk around building.
Arranging a visit to Ben Jonson Primary School
A visit to the school is essential and can be booked by contacting Asma Mushtaq on 0207 790 4110 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.