This job expired on 17 April 2023
Start date details
17 April 2023 at 9am
20 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 40 hours per week 52.143 weeks per year
- Pt 11-17
What skills and experience we're looking for
A leader of education who enables children to achieve their full potential in their academic, spiritual and creative lives.
• An experienced and caring leader with integrity, enthusiasm and courage, who can champion the high expectations of staff, parents and children ensuring they receive the highest levels of teaching and learning.
• A strategic thinker, with the vision and passion to drive forward our curriculum inspiring children. To include activities and engagement that support learning and children’s wider development creatively and technically.
• An individual, who has a deep understanding of how to support pupils with a range of different needs and is committed to the principles of inclusion education.
• A team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, who ensures everyone of any faith is included and supported. Someone who is committed to preserving the school’s distinctively Christian vision and building links within the local Christian community.
What the school offers its staff
• A school with a clear vision to be A Place to Flourish.
• A strong values lead, consistently high achieving school, aspiring to be outstanding. Currently, Good Ofsted rating with Outstanding Early years provision.
• Motivated children with a positive attitude to learning and a keen interest in Global concerns looking to affect worldwide change. We have an Eco Council and SPOC (Stop palm oil crew).
• Enthusiastic and passionate Subject Leaders.
• A dedicated, proactive and engaged governing board with an active role in strategic direction.
• A modern, well maintained school environment, with excellent learning facilities including a new IT learning suite and infrastructure.
• Strong connections/working relationships with our local school and their senior leadership teams.
Further details about the role
The Headteacher pack is available alongside this advert. Please contact Headteacher recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01473 263943.
Closing date: 9am Monday 17th April
Interviews: Wed 26th and Thurs 27th April
On selection of our new Headteacher we would like to involve the successful candidate in the appointment of the Deputy Headteacher. Closing date for applications is 30th April. Shortlisting is planned for w/c 1st May, interviews are planned for w/c 15th May.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Blundeston Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 188 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Blundeston Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Blundeston Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Suffolk