Leadership 18 (£64,143) to Leadership 24 (£73,599)
The trustees of Cawston Grange Primary School have an exciting opportunity to offer to an inspiring, forward thinking individual who can lead our school from its current strong and successful position, through its next phases of strategic development.
We are looking for:
· An innovative and dynamic leader with the ability to motivate and inspire others through effective delegation
· A leader who will maintain and enhance the positive ethos of the school
· An individual who knows what excellence looks like and can lead and inspire us in the next phase of our school’s strategic development
· A leader who can work with us to build our whole learning community
· An efficient communicator who can build rapport with children, parents, staff, trustees, members, and people in the wider community
· An individual who is willing to lead the school in making improvements, so we are delivering a truly outstanding learning experience for all our pupils
· An individual who is comfortable making difficult decisions regarding managing a challenging budget
· A track record of implementing new initiatives and delivering positive change in a school
· Experience of how a successful school operates as a result of cooperation between staff across all the disciplines
Applying for the job
I warmly encourage you to read the accompanying Application Pack and to visit the school to see the pupils and staff at work. Please contact the school office on 01788 816820 to make an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application by 12 noon on 19th April 2021.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
403 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Cawston Grange Primary School
Our vision for Cawston Grange Primary School is to continue to develop a school committed to outstanding achievement for all, where each individual has every opportunity to aspire both academically and personally to be the best they can be.
We strive to motivate and inspire pupils through creative teaching, to develop a life long passion for learning within a secure and caring environment.
All members of the school community, including pupils, parents, governors and staff are committed to continual improvement and development, enabling our children to lead fulfilling lives now and in the future.
Arranging a visit to Cawston Grange Primary School
Please contact the school office on 01788 816820 to arrange a time.