17 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
13 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time 27.5 hours
- L15 - L21
What skills and experience we're looking for
This is an exciting opportunity to become the headteacher of a well-run and inclusive community school founded on the values of honesty, respect, care and commitment.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a new headteacher who is:
1. A highly motivated and reflective leader who can exemplify the school values.
2. An educationalist with experience of monitoring and tracking staff and pupil performance and exposure to effective budgeting.
3. Proven to have excellent interpersonal skills in liaising with staff, pupils and external stakeholders.
4. Capable of developing and delivering school strategies and initiative to shape the future success of the school.
5. Ready to support challenge and empower the staff to achieve their full potential.
6. Passionate to enrich our pupils’ experience and develop their lifelong love of learning.
What the school offers its staff
In Chapelfield you will find a school that:
1. Is a community school with established routines and processes and a proven record of strong KS2 attainment outcomes.
2. Has a long-standing staff body, who work well as a team, committed and excited to support you in achieving the vision for the school.
3. Is fortunate to have pupils with genuine love for their teachers, their peers and engage actively in their learning.
4. Has an established and supportive Governing Body.
5. Has a growing PTFA who wish to support you in delivering the school vision.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 64.8 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Chapelfield Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 297 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Chapelfield Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0161 723 5519
This is an exciting opportunity to become the headteacher of a well-run and inclusive community school founded on the values of honesty, respect, care and commitment. At Chapelfield we are preparing children for a life in a diverse world outside school. We encourage respect, understanding and the celebration of difference in our school and the local and wider community, with particular focus on Rights and Responsibilities. As our school values and aims indicate, Chapelfield School is committed to promoting the highest possible standards of moral responsibility, learning and achievement for all its children, regardless of gender, culture, race or ability. Equal Opportunities provision features in all our policies, please let us know of any reasonable adjustment that might be needed.
Arranging a visit to Chapelfield Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Park Brow Community Primary School
Broad Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L32 6QH
Leigh St Peter's CofE Primary School
Leigh Street, Leigh, Greater Manchester, WN7 4TP
All Souls Church of England Primary School
Rye Street, Heywood, Lancashire, OL10 4DF
Park Primary School
Rutland Street, Colne, Lancashire, BB8 0QJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester