E-Act Pathways Academy, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 17 to Lead Practitioners range 21, £59,265 to £70,370|
We are looking for an inspirational and ambitious Headteacher to lead this rapidly improving academy. You will play a key role in providing highly efficient, highly effective leadership and management of the academy.
We are looking for:
• an enthusiastic, inspiring leader who understands curriculum, teaching and learning and can lead school improvement
• a leader with a clear vision and astute educational philosophy who is continually learning
• a leader who can create a learning culture within the academy
• a leader with an ability to meet, model and lead high expectations and challenge
• a thinking leader who can improve provision and outcomes for groups of students, particularly the disadvantaged, White British heritage and the more able
For a full description of the role see the job description and job specification.
Essential educational requirements
• Educated to degree level
• 5 GCSE's A*-C or 9-4 Grade including Mathematics and English
• Willingness to undertake training
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
We want every single person within E-ACT to be driven by three core values:
• We want everyone to think big for yourselves and for the world around you;
• We want everyone to do the right thing in everything you do, even when this means doing something that’s hard, not popular or takes a lot of time;
• We want everyone to show strong team spirit, always supporting and driving your team forward
• We really believe that if we all do the right thing, support our teams and we all think big, believe big, act big, then the results will be big too!
This means that if you want to be part of E-ACT, you need to be able to embrace and embody these values in all that you do.
• Salary: Leadership Scale 17 - 24 (£59,265 - £70,370 per annum)
• The opportunity to work with other primary and secondary academies in the north region of E-ACT in addition to the support from other academies in this large, quickly improving MAT.
• the support of a highly capable educational and operational regional team
• extensive CPD opportunities
• the ability to concentrate on leading school improvement leaving the regional team to pick up time-consuming operational work
|School size||406 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||E-Act Pathways Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About E-Act Pathways Academy
Raisen Hall Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S5 7NA