Netherfield CofE Primary School, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 9QF
11 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 January 2022
6 October 2021 at 12:00pm
10 September 2021
L11 - L18, £54,091 - £64,143
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Headteacher from January 2022, who will sustain and build on the success of our wonderful school.
• Loves their job and takes pride in everything they do.
• Is fully committed to supporting the Christian values of our church school.
• Inspires and motivates through innovative leadership.
• Develops children’s learning through wider experiences.
• Has high expectations of all children and staff.
• Is flexible in their approach and is open to new ideas.
• Is enthusiastic about parental and wider community links and able to build positive relationships with families.
• Has commitment, enthusiasm, integrity, personal impact and presence as well as excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Applying for the job
Please request a copy of our recruitment pack from the Leadership Recruitment Team at email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
We are a small (5 class) village school with a strong sense of belonging to our community and being a 'family'.
In our school our Christian vision shapes all we do: Love never Fails (1 Corinthians 13).
We have a relentless desire to develop further and offer the very best level of education to our pupils. Our approach blends innovative and creative learning opportunities with a high-quality curriculum. Outcomes for our pupils are excellent and are at the heart of everything we do.
We know that great schools thrive because of the people in them, and we value everyone at Netherfield CE Primary School. It is a privilege to be part of this remarkable school. Our distinctive approach is the fruit of careful review, refinement and renewal, underpinned by an absolutely uncompromising commitment to providing our pupils with the most appropriate and effective learning.
Arranging a visit to Netherfield CofE Primary School
Please contact Mrs E. Kersey at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01424 838323.