Leadership Scale 06-11
The Interim Executive Board of Kinderley Community Primary School are seeking to appoint a
dynamic, inspirational, and forward thinking head teacher who has the drive, creativity and
commitment to deliver excellence in all areas whilst leading our school to set and achieve
WHY CHOOSE US?
Situated in the north of Cambridgeshire, Kinderley is a picturesque rural village community
primary school close to the Lincolnshire and Norfolk borders, nestled in the heart of the
Cambridgeshire Fens. It is maintained by Cambridgeshire County Council and generates a family atmosphere with a total focus on every child. In 2016, OFSTED graded our school as ‘Good’.
• An opportunity to work closely and collaboratively with an established team
• Well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited about their learning
• Opportunities to further the close links with the local community, church, parents and families
• Wide ranging professional development opportunities and a strong mentoring programme
• A positive, friendly and attractive work environment
• Outstanding, spacious grounds and premises in beautiful surroundings
• A strong and supportive Interim Executive Board with a clear vision and direction for the future
of the school
YOU WILL BE
• Passionate about achieving excellence in education
• Have vision and leadership skills to deliver an ambitious improvement plan
• Be a strategic thinker, team player and an outstanding communicator
• You will support staff and build strong relationships with the school community, partner
agencies and services
We are looking for a head teacher to lead our established staff, someone who will set out a
dynamic and outward looking vision and provide strategic direction to enable pupils, staff and the whole school to fulfil its potential. They will lead learning and be committed to high quality
professional development and providing the very best education for our pupils in order to inspire them to achieve and prepare them for success in life.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
83 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Kinderley Primary School
Kinderley is a small rural primary school with big aspirations and ideas. We foster a family feel atmosphere where children are nurtured by our caring staff team. There are 88 children on roll between the ages of 2-11 years, in three mixed aged classes. At Kinderley, we learn, explore, play and flourish together.
Arranging a visit to Kinderley Primary School
To arrange a school visit, please email the Interim Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org