Headteacher (L14 - L20)
2 days remaining to apply
Start date details
12 June 2023 at 11:59pm
17 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L14 - L20
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you the inspirational, passionate and excellent classroom practitioner we are looking for to enable our children and staff to be ‘the best that they can be’?
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong leadership and management skills
- Be charismatic and have high levels of energy, enthusiasm and resilience
- Be an excellent communicator within the school and its wider community
- Be committed to developing all staff through effective coaching, continued development and empowerment
- Have an excellent rapport with children, inspiring their confidence and determination
- Continue to develop our broad and enriching curriculum, in which all pupils are engaged in their own learning and can personally excel
- Be committed and have a vision for ensuring inclusion, diversity and access
What the school offers its staff
We will provide a cohesive and unified team of Governors, who have diverse and relevant skills to enhance the school, along with a team of excellent teaching and non-teaching staff who continually strive to improve and are open to new and innovative solutions.
The school is located on the edge of Clay Cross close to the Peak District National Park and the Derbyshire Dales. It has easy access to the M1 and rail networks.
The school is located in one well maintained building dating back to 1952. The building houses 9 classrooms, a hall, a dining room, a library, a community room, sensory room and two small work rooms.
Outside there is a hard play surface area and large playing fields. We back onto farmland.
Midday meals are cooked and served on site by the Derbyshire County Catering Service
Most pupils that attend Holmgate School from the normal area transfers to Tupton School, an 11 to 18 Academy.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Holmgate Primary School and Nursery
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 239 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Holmgate Primary School and Nursery
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Green Lane, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S62 6JY
St Joseph's Primary School
St Joseph's Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S13 9AT
Gleadless Primary School
Hollinsend Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S12 2EJ
William Shrewsbury Primary School
Church Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0HE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Chesterfield and Derbyshire and Derby