|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L 13 (56, 721) - L 19 (£65,735)|
Head Teacher – Latchford St James’ C of E Aided Primary School
Warrington, WA4 1AP
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Group 2 - L 13 (56, 721) - L 19 (£65,735) (starting point subject to experience)
Closing date: 12.00 Noon - 19th November 2020
Short listing takes place on Monday 23rd November
Interviews are on Monday 30th November and Tuesday 1st December 2020.
The Governing Body is pleased to invite applications for the post of Headteacher of our ambitious and caring Church School, which is located in the heart of Warrington.
Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated Headteacher with the vision and energy to continue to build on our achievements, working with the staff and Governing Body to develop a robust strategy for continued improvement.
- Enthusiastic, confident and well- behaved children who love learning and are proud of their school.
- Supportive and dedicated staff committed to enabling all children to achieve
- A close relationship with our Church.
- Strong relationships with parents and effective links with the community.
- A happy, vibrant working environment for learning.
- A strong governing body committed to providing opportunities for continued professional development and to providing a rich and stimulating curriculum, enhanced with a range of activities and clubs including music, sport and art.
The successful candidate will have:
- A commitment to further developing the Christian ethos and values of the school.
- The ability to ensure that all children are given opportunities to reach their full potential.
- A desire to enhance the existing strengths of the school, bringing inspirational drive and ambition for continual improvement
- A clear vision which focuses on raising achievement and standards through a wide variety of teaching and learning experiences.
- Significant experience as a senior leader in a primary school, with a proven track record of effective leadership and management.
COVID secure visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact our Business Manager, Cathryn Brookes, on 01925 634967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements, including the available dates.
The full application pack, including the required Diocesan application form is available from the Warrington Borough Council website: https://www.warrington.gov.uk/jobs/head-teacher-latchford-st-james-c-e-aided-primary-school.
If you wish to discuss the vacancy with the LA Adviser please contact Lisa Adams (email@example.com).
Latchford St James CE Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhance DBS check, provide suitable references, provide evidence of qualifications and be subject to identity checks.
Applying for the job
Apply using the Chester Diocese Application Form in the online pack.More on how to apply
|School type||Local authority maintained school, Church of England|
|School size||202 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Latchford CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01925 634967|
About Latchford CofE Primary School
Please see details regarding the post.
Arranging a visit to Latchford CofE Primary School
Please contact the school business manager on the telephone and email address and details will be provided.
Old Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 1AP
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed