This job expired on 26 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
26 March 2023 at 11:59pm
7 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L13 to L19
What skills and experience we're looking for
Due to a move to a new opportunity within ODST, The Governing Body is seeking an inspiring, enthusiastic and dedicated professional with exceptional leadership and teaching skills to lead our school and support our highly effective team. Like our learners, you are someone who will flourish in an environment where excellence in learning, alongside outstanding pastoral care, underpins all we do. You will be committed to continuing to develop this environment for the benefit of the whole school community and ensure our values of “love, faith and hope” are present in all we do.
We are looking for an individual who will:
- Show evidence of innovative, inclusive and knowledgeable leadership skills;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Have an uncompromising commitment to high expectations with an inclusive approach that enables each child to flourish through a creative, stretch curriculum, enabling investigative and inspired learning;
- Is passionate about leading a school where the needs of every child are nurtured;
- Inspire and motivate our committed staff team, develop respectful relationships and proactively support career development and wellbeing;
- Positively engage with our parents and the wider school community;
- Demonstrate and promote the school’s Christian ethos and values.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- An experienced and committed staff team who work well together and care deeply for their pupils;
- Children who are keen to learn, behave well, and care for each other;
- A broad and balanced curriculum that offers ambition, creativity, and wider learning opportunities;
- An excellent learning environment, with well-established outdoor learning facilities;
- A multi-skilled governing body who support the Headteacher and care for staff wellbeingand professional development;
- An enthusiastic and engaged parent community, with a supportive Home School Association.
If all the above appeals and you believe you have the qualities to make a positive difference to our children, staff and community, we would love to hear from you. You will receive support from ODST, our governors and the wider school to enable your development and success in the role, both immediate and future.
We welcome applications from experienced and aspiring leaders, and highly recommend you visit our school before applying to see and experience North Hinksey CE Primary for yourself.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About North Hinksey Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 206 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 07423 109 263
At North Hinksey, the ethos of love for one another underpins all we do. We believe an atmosphere of respect, kindness and love supports all staff, pupils and families to feel welcomed and safe, and in turn enables all to flourish and achieve. Families of children attending the school generally live in the local area and there is a strong community feel about the school. The Home School Association (HSA) is led by parents who raise funds for the school through a range of family events. Set in a quiet village location on the edge of Oxford city, we are a secure and attractive setting, with classrooms and learning areas well distributed across the site. There is plenty of space for our 210 children both indoor and out. We have a playground, playing field, a small forest school space and our much loved “Bug Bungalow” outdoor classroom to enable learning in all sorts of environments!
Arranging a visit to North Hinksey Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Bob.Pattenden@oxford.anglican.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Leonard's Church of England Primary School
Overthorpe Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 4SB
At the Bronze Barrow, WITNEY, Oxfordshire, OX28 1AR
Tyndale Community School
William Morris Close, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 2JX
Marsh Baldon CofE Primary School
The Green, Marsh Baldon, Oxfordshire, OX44 9LJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxford and Oxfordshire