Headteacher (Primary School)
Our Lady of Lourdes RC Primary School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 18 to Lead Practitioners range 24, £65,691 to £74,814|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and inspiring Headteacher to join a thriving 2-form entry Primary school in a leafy suburb of East London which is friendly, caring and at the heart of the community.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Experience across the primary age range
• Proven record of successful recent experience as a senior leader in a primary school
• Ability to lead by example and inspire others to achieve positive results
• Adaptable and flexible approach
• Ability to build, support, motivate and work as part of a high performing team
• Ability to inspire children and staff
Essential skills and experience
Successful senior leadership experience at headteacher/ deputy headteacher level in a primary school. Experienced Headteacher preferred, but not essential.
Support in the form of individual mentoring from an experienced Trust Headteacher, particularly for an aspiring Headteacher, is available.
CPD programme for all staff.
|School type||Academy, Roman Catholic|
|School size||Up to 450 pupils|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Our Lady of Lourdes RC Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
Chestnut Drive, London, E11 2TA