Are you an excellent educator?
Have you the leadership qualities to make a real impact?
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children?
If so, the governors of St. Bernadette’s are seeking to appoint a Headteacher.
We are looking for:
• A practising Catholic with a strong commitment to enriching the Catholic life of our community
• Vision, innovation and a passion for learning
• Evidence of exceptional leadership of teaching and learning
• Somebody who thrives on responsibility and wants to continue to develop themselves in the role
• The ability to lead and inspire staff
• A willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children and our school community
Applying for the job
Application documents attached to this advertMore on how to apply
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
223 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School
St, Bernadette's is a one form entry Catholic primary school with a Section 27 Nursery.
At St. Bernadette’s we can offer:
• Wonderful children who enjoy learning
• A community firmly rooted in our Catholic ethos
• Hard working, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• Supportive governance and real opportunities to develop as a leader
• A genuinely happy and caring place to work
• Strong links with the parish and local community
Arranging a visit to St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School
Please contact the School Business Manager, Karen Heapy, on 01257 401125 to arrange a visit
Church Lane, Wigan, Lancashire, WN6 8BD