|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Point 18-24 Range £62,420 to 71,590|
Following the previous Headteacher’s early retirement, the Governors at St Paul’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery are seeking to appoint a committed and inspirational professional with energy, drive and a determination to achieve high standards and achievement for all pupils along with a dedication to developing our excellent Catholic ethos and culture of service.
The successful candidate will have the capability to support our vision for the school as well as determination and ambition to deliver the best possible education and care for all our children.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, happy children who are motivated and keen to learn.
• A friendly, hardworking and dedicated team of staff who constantly strive for high standards of attainment.
• A school where there is an excellent Catholic and caring culture, nurturing a diverse community.
• An opportunity to lead a school on its journey towards outstanding.
• A supportive governing body determined to do the best for our community.
• A strong commitment to continuing your professional development.
• Support from a well-established network of local cluster Headteachers.
Applying for the job
For full job details and an application form please contact Lee Brown at
- St Paul's Pack.pdf  1.37 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||361 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
About St Paul's Catholic Primary School
St Paul’s is an above average-sized, mixed voluntary aided Catholic primary school, serving the parish of St Colman and St Paul. It is situated in Paulsgrove, an area to the North of the City of Portsmouth. It has approximately 365 children on roll (approx. 32% are Catholic). 32% of children are eligible for free school meals and 42% for the pupil premium. 12% of pupils are identified by the school as having special educational needs. Approximately 71% of pupils on roll are from a White British background. The remainder are from a wide mix of ethnic backgrounds. Approximately 22% are learning English as an additional language.
Our School’s Mission is to ‘Do Everything with Love,’ so, we aim to provide an inclusive community where everyone is valued for their own individual talents and personality. We work hard to offer our children a strong spiritual, nurturing and moral base, a rich, exciting and challenging curriculum and a stimulating learning environment, enabling them to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to St Paul's Catholic Primary School
Please contact the SBM firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit
Bourne Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 4JD