Group 3 ISR £60-£66k
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a strong personal faith and a clear understanding of Catholic education
• Puts our children first
• Is an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and others
• Will build on our achievements and enhance the future development of the school
• Will lead by example
• Is a strong, effective leader with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate the school community
• Will develop strong partnerships with the local Catholic cluster of schools, parish and wider community
• Has the ability to work successfully with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
Applying for the job
For an application pack please contact the Schools Recruitment Team, Portsmouth City Council. Telephone: 023 9284 1246 (24 hr answer phone) or email Lee.Brown@portsmouthcc.gov.uk quoting post number 3609 or download a pack by visiting www.portsmouth.gov.uk following the links to jobs with local schools.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
351 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Swithun's Catholic Primary School
Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School with Pre-School
The governors of St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School invite applications from highly motivated, practising Catholics with the relevant experience to lead this good school. St Swithun’s parents are very positive about the school, “Many parents spoke of the genuine warmth and respect that staff show their children.” (Ofsted, September 2019). Ofsted also found, “Pupils like their school a lot. They enjoy coming to school and talk with great enthusiasm about lessons being fun and the support that they get from staff,” and that “Staff aim high for pupils’ academic success, personal development and behaviour”.
Arranging a visit to St Swithun's Catholic Primary School
Preliminary visits are strongly encouraged. Please contact the School Office via telephone 023 9282 9339 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.