Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher in August 2021, the Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Catholic leader to the post of Head Teacher.
Are you someone who:
• promotes high expectations and will help our children to thrive in a culture that builds resilience and have a positive attitude to learning
• believes everyone can reach their full potential by being the best they can be
• is an outstanding leader who motivates and inspires
• is creative, forward thinking and skilled in leading and managing areas of the development of the school
• has the ability to bring in innovative ideas and to build on existing good practice
We can offer you:
• a dedicated community of supportive staff, parents and governors where Gospel values are central to all we do
• well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn
• an exceptionally welcoming ethos and outstanding sense of community
• the opportunity to build on our partnerships with families, the parish, local schools and other community groups
• commitment to supporting continuing professional development
Applying for the job
Application must be made on the CES application. An application pack is available for download from school website: http://www.stwinefrides.cheshire.sch.uk/page/vacancies
St. Winefride’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
More on how to apply
This post will require an enhanced DBS and references will be requested prior to interview.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
172 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Winefride's Catholic Primary School
“Welcome to St Winefride’s where we come together to LEARN, LAUGH, LISTEN, LIVE and LOVE in the presence of Jesus.”
We are a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2018) which is seeking to be ‘Outstanding’.
Arranging a visit to St Winefride's Catholic Primary School
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our school. Visits will be on the 26th & 31st March between 10.30 am and 12.00 pm and 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm. Please contact Mrs Gemma McCann in the school office to arrange an appointment or email: email@example.com