- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- L 16-22 NOR 163
Re-advertised with increased salary range. The trustees have recognised the additional leadership responsibility of the C & I Centre and the schools challenging circumstances and have adjusted the salary range accordingly.
This post offers an exciting opportunity to join the newly established SAND Academies Trust, which aims to Support Achievement and Nurture Development. The Trust consists of four Special Schools and Willow our first mainstream primary school.
We wish to appoint a dynamic and child centred Headteacher to continue the development of our outstanding school.
Willow Primary School is a one form entry primary school in the city of Gloucester
We can offer you:
• 163 incredible, highly individual pupils
• A skilled and highly motivated staff team
• Support from an experienced set of Governors on the Local Advisory Board
• Collegiate work and support from the other MAT Principals
• Strong partnership with other primaries in Gloucester through the GSP (Gloucester Schools Partnership)
• Support and coaching from the Executive Principal/CEO and School Support Partner
• A Board of Trustees fully committed to the development of SAND Academies Trust
We wish to appoint someone who:
• Has pupil safety at the heart of the school
• Is an outstanding practitioner employing a caring ethos to ensure our children always come first
• Has an excellent knowledge of the current issues and future trends impacting on the world of education
• Has the confidence and ability to maintain and creatively develop our school
• Has proven management, interpersonal and team building skills.
See the pack for visits to the school, application, selection and interview process.
Applying for the job
Applications-when applying, please use the application form attached with this pack. Please use the relevant skills and experience page of the application form to tell us about you and why you are qualified for the post this should be no more than 2 sides of A4. No additional CVs or accompanying letters other than to introduce yourself will be considered as part of the shortlisting process and will be discarded in line with our equal opportunities policies.
Your application must make it clear how you meet the person specification included within this pack.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.