- L8-13 (£50,152 - £56,722)
Headteacher job summary
Headteacher, Tidcombe Primary School, Tiverton, Devon
Closing Date: 27th June 2022, 9AM
Interview Date 5th and 6th July 2022
Job Start Date January 2023
Tidcombe is a small, single form entry community school which offers a new headteacher the opportunity to influence current practice and secure the direction of the school, building on great foundations and with support from within the Trust.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior leader seeking Headship and looking for a significant opportunity for career progression. This is also a great opportunity to lead a small school served by an established and supportive Trust.
The school is at the heart of its community with a focus on raising aspirations of pupils. We are looking to appoint an inspirational leader who is focused on ensuring outstanding provision relevant to the community it serves.
We are looking for someone who has;
• Passion and drive, able to communicate to inspire pupils, staff and the community alike
• A vision for curriculum, with the opportunity of bringing your own subject passion
• To drive leadership and impact around SEND for the school
• The ability to forge excellence relationships with the parents and wider community
• A desire to work in a collaborative culture as part of a multi academy trust
• An understanding of, and desire to be, a community school leader with a respect for the Christian foundations of the Trust.
Our School and Trust can offer;
• A well-resourced school with a broad curriculum
• Enthusiastic children, with dedicated and committed staff, open to learning and change
• A welcoming community with an excellent range of established local partnerships
• A supportive Trust community that will facilitate a focus on teaching and learning
• Commitment to your professional learning, accompanied by regular coaching or supervision
• A thorough induction programme specifically tailored to your needs and experience.
For more information, please visit the Trust website: St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust.
We encourage you to arrange a discussion about the role with Sian Lane, School Improvement Leader, by emailing email@example.com
Applications to: HR@stcmat.org
This job post has expired.