- Working pattern
- Contract type
- £16,262 per annum Grade 3 Point 5 (pro-rated) 0.88 FTE
Are you an IT professional with a general, rounded, skill set, looking for a new challenge?
Then we have an exciting opportunity.
This is a new role sitting within the centralised IT function with responsibility for playing a pivotal role in providing practical support, guidance, training and advice to schools.
Your Key Responsibilities
• To assist in the running of the IT function across 5 primary school ensuring it is fit for purpose and runs effectively.
• To provide practical support to the ICT infrastructure at the trust school sites and connected organisations, across a range of systems and hardware ensuring that the needs of users are met.
• To support all users in the best practice utilisation of ICT resources across the trust schools supporting them in fulfilling their role.
• To support the IT Manager with the development of IT network and services.
• Minimum 2 years of client facing IT support role within the education sector.
• This job involves travelling between client sites therefore the use of a reliable personal vehicle is recommended where convenient.
• Full clean UK Driving License required.
What's in it for you?
You will be working in a fantastic environment. You'll be entitled to 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), NEST pension scheme, and development opportunities.
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. In making your application, it is essential you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- Trust type
- Multi-academy trust
About Avanti Schools Trust
The idea for Avanti began in 2003 and our first school was opened in 2008. Our vision was for a family of schools based upon our core principles of educational excellence, character formation, and spiritual insight. We now have over 4,500 students and 600 members of staff across our family of 10 schools with three more schools in pre-opening.
Arrange a visit to Avanti Schools Trust
If you have any questions about the post prior to an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please do also visit the Avanti Schools Trust website (www.avanti.org.uk) to find out more.
Head office location
Wemborough Road, Stanmore, HA7 2EQ