- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Band F points 12 – 17 £18,951 - £20,768 Based on full time salary of £24,496 - £26,845 (plus an additional 1 week of pay if the appointee has 5 years or more continuous service with the Local Authority)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- We are looking to appoint a HLTA who is passionate about
working alongside our children, committed to safeguarding and supportive of the
ethos of our school.
- work collaboratively with teaching staff and assist them in the
whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources
- supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers
- consistently demonstrate the expectations outlined in the HLTA
- be able to advance students’ learning in a range of classroom
- be able to interest, engage and motivate students to work hard
- be committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
What the school offers its staff
Shirebrook Academy is at the heart of the
Shirebrook community. We are committed
to making a real difference to the lives of our young people and will provide
outstanding learning and enrichment opportunities for them throughout their
time with us.
May 2017 Shirebrook Academy joined ACET (Aston Community Education Trust) which
further strengthens our capacity to improve opportunities for all our students
ACET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
ACET is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity throughout
the recruitment process. We welcome and encourage applications from people of
all backgrounds, and your application will be assessed purely on your ability
to do the job.
Commitment to safeguarding
Our academy fully recognises the contribution it can make to protect children from harm and supporting and promoting the welfare of all children who are registered pupils at our academy. This will include recognising when they are at risk and how to get help when they need it and identifying children who may benefit from early help. We also assess the risks and issues in the wider community when considering the wellbeing and safety of our pupils. The elements of our Safeguarding policy are prevention, protection and support.
This policy applies to all pupils, staff, parents, governors, volunteers and visitors.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Shirebrook Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 841 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Shirebrook Academy is part of Aston Community Education Trust, a forward thinking and ambitious multi-academy trust, comprising of three senior and nine junior academies across the Rotherham, Sheffield and north Derbyshire areas.
Shirebrook Academy is at the heart of the Shirebrook community. We are committed to making a real difference to the lives of our young people and will provide outstanding learning and enrichment opportunities for them throughout their time with us. To be able to achieve this, we need to have a team of dedicated and outstanding staff, who will contribute to our exceptional learning community.
Arranging a visit to Shirebrook Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.