Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailored support to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- Level 3 qualification (NVQ level 3 or A level), GCSEs in English and Mathematics at Grade C (or 5) or above and meet HLTA standards or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Experience of working with children within the primary age range, either in a mainstream or specialist setting.
- Experience of supporting children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
- The ability to work effectively within a team.
About Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academyis a primary school, with a nursery, for 3 to 11 year olds in Bradford. We joined Star Academies in 2018 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.We were graded as 'Outstanding' in all areas by Ofsted during our most recent inspection in June 2019.
We are a rapidly improving school with high ambitions and expectations for all of our pupils. We provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
This job post has expired.