Ravensdale is a
vibrant school with an incredibly dedicated team; we are proud of the work we
do to support our children. This post is for an HLTA to support classes
predominantly in the Early Years Foundation Stage and to cover classes where
appropriate. Experience in speech and language and working within EYFS is
- Have high expectations of the children you work
- Be supportive and flexible with a good level of
- Will have a sound knowledge of child development,
curriculum and supporting children
with special needs
- Be willing to make a difference to all the pupils that
- Show empathy with our children and staff
- Be patient and passionate about helping those who need it
application forms to Juliet Colley, School Business Manager, via: email@example.com
Our school is committed to Safeguarding
Children and any offer of employment to
the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the
Disclosure and Barring Service.
National scale pay
points, in line with our pay policy recommended by Coventry City Council apply.
Closing date: midday
Friday 22nd September
day. All applicants will be informed of
shortlisting decisions by email.
Interviews: Week Beginning 25th September
This job post has expired.